To provide an easy way for parents for pay for school meals, fees and other school-related expenses, Wheatland School District has made arrangements with MySchoolBucks.com, an online payment system especially for parents.
You can use mySchoolBucks.com to:
- Pay for your child's meals, library fees and other school items on a secure site with MasterCard or Visa.
- Set up automatic e-mail reminders to tell you when a payment is needed.
- Make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools.
- Get nutrition information on foods your child eats at school.
- Teach your children important nutrition lessons with fun educational tools.
- Purchase tickets, yearbooks, t-shirts and other fun items sold at school.
There is a convenience fee for using the mySchoolBucks payment service -- Wheatland School District receives the full amount you pay on your child's behalf. Click here to view the MySchoolBucks Terms of Service.