Information regarding seasonal and H1N1 flu:
Public Health Officials want people to protect themselves and their families from a flu outbreak. Here are some ways to protect your family:
- Keep children who are sick at home; don't send them to school.
- Teach your children to stay at least 3 feet away from people who are sick.
- Teach your children to wash their hands a lot with soap and water for 20 seconds. Be sure to set a good example by doing this yourself.
- Teach your children to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of their elbow. Be sure to set a good example by doing this yourself.
- See the above Parent letter for more information.