- Chronic Illness Form
- Distance Learning 2020
- Educational Technology Portal
- Emergency Closing/Late Opening
- English Language Advisory Committees
- Health Resources
- Spanish Speaking Family Resources
- Home to School Learning
- Parent Portal
- Preschool 2023/2024
- Williams v. State of California
Preschool Registration for New Students 23/24 School Year begins MAY 1st.
Returning Students will do Data Confirmation, Please wait for your Confirmation Page.
I know you are excited about the Upcoming 23/24 School Year. Preschool Enrollment will begin in May.
Starting May 1st, Please fill out the on-line enrollment and select school year 23/24.
Upon completing the on-line portion; you will need to print and fill out your Preschool Packet and set up an appointment to meet with Nichole Steenberg. Please follow the directions below.
*New Student Enrollment:
You are now ready to enroll On-Line.
Enroll Here: https://wheatlandsd.aeries.net/enrollment/
Pre-School Registration Packet 22/23
State Median Income (SMI) Ceilings and Income Table
Please fill out all of the necessary paperwork and download, print and fill out the documents for Preschool. You will need to bring this paperwork with you to an appointment to complete your enrollment for registration.
*Returning Student Enrollment:
Please Set up your Profile in Aeries and Complete your Data Conformation. Information will be sent to you.
*The paperwork and/or packet must be complete for your appointment. Please call Nichole Steenberg at 530-633-3130 ext.1110 to make your appointment.
* You will need:
1. Packet 22/23 and/or Paperwork from on-line enrollment
2. Vaccination Records- All immunizations must be up to date
3. Income Verification- Prior Month's check stubs of all household income (check income Chart)
4. Proof of Residency- address must be in California
5. Physical Examination- done within 30 days of preschool sign-up or with-in the past year
Welcome to the Wheatland School District’s Preschool Programs. Our goal is to provide a welcoming, safe and developmentally appropriate environment for every child. This handbook is designed to ensure that your family has a rewarding experience with the program. In the handbook we have tried to anticipate many of your questions about the program. The purpose of this handbook is to outline the program’s policies and procedures. We strive to work closely with parents in a partnership that will facilitate the transitions between home and school. Daily communications and a sense of trust between parents and teachers are vital.