In order to Qualify for Preschool you will need to:
-Determine if your child is age eligible for Preschool, (Will your child be 3 or 4 years old on/by September 1, 2018?)
-Determine that you meet the Income Guidelines, if you do not you may be eligible for our Private Pay Option
*New Student Enrollment:
Please fill out all of the necessary paperwork and download the documents for Preschool. You will need to bring this paperwork with you to an appointment to complete your enrollment for registration.
*Returning Student Enrollment:
Please Print a new packet and bring to your appointment to complete Registration.
*The paperwork and/or packet must be complete for your appointment. Please call Nichole Steenberg at 530-633-3130 ext.1115 to make your appointment.
* You will need:
1. Packet 18/19 and/or Paperwork from on-line enrollment
2. Vaccination Records- All immunizations must be up to date
3. Income Verification- Prior Month's check stubs of all household income
4. Proof of Residency- address must be in California
5. Physical Examination- done within 30 days of preschool sign-up or with-in the past year